Sunday 24 July 2011

And so it begins!




On Friday, my husband Ciaran and I signed to buy a derelict house in Dublin 6.  We don't officially own it until the sellers sign the contract which will hopefully happen in the next few weeks.  In the meanwhile we popped over to stroll around the area and went to visit the house.  We found this cool little coffee shop - it's just a small place that you can order coffee from a hatch facing out on to the road or call in to the counter.  Here I am in the coffee shop holding on to Bones the dog out through the hatch!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Enie,

    I've just started following along from the Valentine's Day Blog Party...

    I searched to find your first post, as I am very interested in seeing how your rebuild has been going.

    :)
    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think