Wednesday 26 December 2012

Banana Cafe

On Christmas Day we joined our friends for a beautiful meal in Banana Cafe

The ambiance and setting was fabulous - we sat out on roof terrace.  The company was super and the food was gorgeous along with some nice wine.  I started with lobster ravioli which were amazing.  I then had the ribeye for main.  I didn't go for dessert as there was no key lime pie on a stick! ;-)

All in all a really brilliant evening and loved meeting up with our friends - Hello P&A if you are reading!

Highlight of the night was meeting Lady Gaga!!!!

5 comments:

  1. No, you didn't??????? Was she all dressed up like a crazy person, or was she normal looking for a change?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill, sorry that was bold of me! I wrote that tongue in cheek. Lady Gaga is our friends new pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No photos??? :-(

    Of the food? Plus of the pup?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree a photo of the pup would be great.....

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  5. We definitely need a pic of that GAGA !!!! Bones would be jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think