Sunday 20 February 2022

Keto Peanut Butter Cups

Homemade Keto Peanut Butter Cups

I landed on this recipe for Keto Peanut Butter Cups  when I was browsing Youtube.  They seemed easy to make so I did a batch this afternoon, using a mix of Green & Black 70% and Lindt 90% chocolate.

I'm not sure if I got the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter centre right but here's what they look like
I used cupcake cases and made them in a baking tin
I'm looking forward to tasting one after dinner this evening - and I'll let you know what they taste like 

Edit - here's my verdict!!

These Peanut Butter Cups are sooo good! A perfect after dinner treat - they have everything going on with a creamy peanut butter centre and a dark chocolate shell. Not too sweet but sweet enough to kill cravings for a sweet treat. Just divine!

2 comments:

  1. My kind of treat ! Smooth or crunchy peanut butter , Enid ? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use smooth Caroline - but I reckon crunchy would taste great too!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think