Monday 19 August 2024

Sunday Cinema - Cine Verdi

 It was a cinema day in Madrid yesterday, with a visit to the gorgeous Cine Verdi to see "Alien Romulus". To get to the cinema we took the subway to Iglesia and from there it is a short walk. 


The movie was great.....especially since I had never seen another Alien film ever before!

We went to the 4pm show time which meant that the tickets were a bargain price of €4.90 and we were then home in time for dinner at 7pm.


When we got out of the cinema we decided to walk a little of the way as it had cooled down a little bit. So we walked to Cuatro Caminos and then got on the subway there. When we got out at our stop we then went to the supermarket where I bought some prawns for dinner. For some reason I had been hankering prawns in garlic and butter and in fairness they hit the spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think