Tuesday 15 September 2020

Coffee time in Malaga

Tassimo Coffee Machine 

As I wrote before, we have got in to a nice routine of going for a swim every morning and then going for coffee and a little breakfast (pitufo). I was enjoying this except for the fact that we had difficulty finding somewhere that served good coffee. The first few times I ordered a Cafe con Leche and I ended up with a short coffee (which seemed hopeful) with lots of milk. I was hopeful about it as it was short so I reckoned it might taste strong, but unfortunately it just tasted like warm milk with a barely there taste of coffee. I then moved on to ordering a Cortado which was better but still not great in some places. 

So after a lot of mulling it over I decided to get a coffee machine for here in the apartment. I've always had Nespresso machines at home in Ireland but after talking to a few people and getting recommendations I decided to order a Tassimo machine as they have a much broader range of coffees - for example you can buy pods to make cafe au laits and machiattos and even chai lattes and hot chocolates!

And here it is our shiny new Tassimo Suny


With our breakfast we had a L'Or Espresso which we both really enjoyed. Short, strong coffee - just perfect.

I look forward to trying other flavours and will order some online as when the machine arrived it also contained a money off coupon for when you place your first coffee pod order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think