Sunday 16 September 2012

Paws up little monsters!

Wow! Wow! Wow! 

We went to see Lady Gaga last night. She was just amazing.  We had a (monsters) ball at the concert! It was just great - check out this review

I still can't decide which song she did best. I'm torn between Judas and Alejandro but Just Dance was awesome too!  In fact the whole show was amazing.  A real spectacle, an over the top show everything you would expect from a popstar of Gaga's calibre!  

I took some photos but they did not come out very well as we were very far back :-(

Here's a video that I put up on Youtube.  Apols for the poor quality. 

Can't believe the concert has been and done, I was looking forward to it for the whole Summer.  I wonder when she will be back again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think