Monday 7 March 2016

Vesta 1205 Twin Landline by Binatone

My landline has been slowly dying. For a time it was usable however the battery seemed to have no life at all once it was off the holder. However, it took a turn for the worse a little while back whereby it would instantly go dead when I answered it.

I don't actually use my home phone for a whole lot. The only person who rings me on it is my twin sister. She was getting very frustrated by the whole thing as it was sounding like I was hanging up on her from her end!

So anyway I finally got around to buying a new phone.  I decided to buy a double handset in order to always have at least one charged up and ready to use and to avoid all of the above!

So this is it.


I bought it in Argos in the Pavillions on the way to work. I put one phone back where the original one was and the other one is in my bedroom. I have to say I'm very happy with the set (I'm sure my twin sister is even happier!) and it's got a dinky little ring on it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think