Sunday 20 March 2016

Easter Egg time is nearly upon us!

What a fun evening yesterday!  Laura was up from Galway to stay with Amy for the night.  They went to a few spots in Dublin during the day and then got the train out to me at work. We then drove home where I had some little nibblies in the fridge for the girls.

I had bought nice hummus and sundried tomatoes to go with flat bread crackers. There was also a selection of meats. Unfortunately I had under estimated how much food I should have got (I should have bought cheese) so I also popped a pepperoni pizza in the oven which helped stretch out the food! For with the little nibblies I opened a bottle of wine which was very enjoyable.

After our food and a great catch up we hopped in to the hot tub which was super! We spent so long in the tub, enjoying the chat and the out doors.

Later on I walked Amy & Laura to the Luas station. We passed by the old Nightowls building (now Supervalu) where we misspent our youth - that gave us a good laugh!

It was a lovely evening and to top it off I got my first Easter Egg from Laura. Look at this gorgeous big Thorntons chocolate specimen!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think