Monday 1 September 2014

Creightons Shampoo - Perfect Blonde

My sister bought me a bottle of shampoo and conditioner that she loves.  I used it this morning and had such good results.  It left my hair so soft and shiny.  I think it really brightened my highlights and made my hair blonder looking.


This shampoo and conditioner are a real value buy.  Amy bought them in Penneys but I think they may also be available in Dealz.  If you see them make sure you buy them and give them a try!!


I blogged about the above Mascara (L'Oreal Flash Lash Flutter) before but I am mentioning it again because I saw it for sale in CVS when I was in the USA recently.  They were selling it for $8.99!!! What a bargain - I paid €18.00 in Dublin! 

If you are in the US you should definitely buy it at this price - not only is is a real bargain it is also an incredible mascara.  You won't believe how good it makes your eye lashes look!!

4 comments:

  1. I've been using that shampoo for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been using that mascara too?

      Delete
    2. Ha ha!! Well Enjoywine how do you find the mascara??? Or will you buy some on your next trip to CVs?!

      Delete
    3. Actually, I will wait and see what mascara Amy recommends.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think