Monday 21 April 2014

City Bin

A few years ago the Dublin councils privatized and sold off their waste services. Since then a few companies have come online and have offered services to the people of Ireland.  We are currently signed up with City Bin.

I rate City Bin very highly and have found them to be brilliant.  On the very one occasion that our bin wasn't collected I rang them and they picked up the next day.  I also rang them to mention that our bin wasn't very visible because there was a car in the way.  The lady I spoke to said she would text the lads on the truck and tell them to look out for it.  How great is that service?! 

We have 3 rubbish bins - Black for general waste,  Green for recycling and Brown for compostable waste.  Every month City Bin sends me a report on how much waste I have disposed of and how it compares to other customers.  As a family of two we have very little waste - and because of this City Bin charges us a lower yearly charge.  

It is obvious from dealing with this company that they are focused on customer service - it is the little things like they always put your bins back to the spot they took they from.  Having been with another bin company before, I am extremely happy that I made the switch to City Bin.

         How do you dispose of your waste - are you happy with your waste company?

9 comments:

  1. They sound good. Wonder are they in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar system but our bns are blue, green and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have stock in City Bin Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a terrific idea and even better outcome. Our municipal trash collection has improved - BUT, Yours sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys, Thanks for sharing your kind words and blog post. Our mission is simple " To provide excellent customer service". You have made our day! :) Mission accomplished!!!

    Warm Regards, Oisin ( The City Bin Co.)
    Check out our blog: www.flyingbin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oisin! I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  6. Was with city bin for a year found them great on c.s but I am always for cost and another bin company is cheaper. My money is more important than my bin being put back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cost is very important. City Bin is comparable to the other bin company I was with. I like the way their charges are easy to understand.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think