Monday 28 April 2014

Water in the ears!

Water in my ears after I swim!  What is with this???

Currently I am training for a 12 mile relay swim around the island of Key West in June.  The training is going great except for the water in ear condition that I am experiencing.

Having swam competitively through my childhood,  I don't seem to recall having this issue.  Now after I get out of the pool I can't hear anything and as I shake my head I can feel the water rolling around my ear drum.

The only way I can get it out is to bend forward and shake my head vigorously and then turn my head to the side and shake more.  Huge big drops then come out and land on the floor!

What is with it???!!  Very annoying!




2 comments:

  1. Get your ears cleaned out or use an ear cleaning product from the pharmacy. Wax in your ears absorbs the water and gives you that clogged feeling.
    From Dr. Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think