Monday 10 February 2014

Feed your pet!!

We feed our doggy Gain which is a dry dog food that is made in Ireland by Glanbia.  Normally I buy it in Petstop which is conveniently near where I currently work.

As I am changing work location shortly I knew I needed to consider an alternative to Petstop.  My sister had recently blogged about a new pet food supplier that had just been set up by acquaintances of her husband. My sister had ordered special weight loss food for her cat and was very pleased with how promptly it had arrived so I decided to order from Feed Your Pet too.

I was pleased with how easy it was to make an order and when the food was delivered to Ciaran's office he remarked how polite the delivery guy was. 

I intend to order from this place in the future I just need to be a little more organised and do it before Bones food had ran out like this time!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you found a good company - looks like your cutie-pie deserves the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pup! This sounds like a good alternative to other pet food stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think