Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tidy Desk Hoard

I have been giving my desk area in work a good clean as I am moving branch shortly. 

In the drawers next to my desk I found the most bizarre collection of items!


Item 1:  A disposable camera (the development date on it is 2010!!)
Item 2:  A bag of 9 dice (there was a receipt in the bag - the dice were bought in Jan 2009)
Item 3: A barely used pair of leather/tweed gloves (I vaguely remember getting these for Christmas and then promptly losing them......or so I thought!)
Item 4:  A photo of me kissing the Blarney Stone the weekend of my friends wedding in Blarney, Co Cork (this was taken in 2007)

I only cleared 1 drawer today - I can't wait to see what is in the 2nd drawer!!

3 comments:

  1. golly, i almost want to try a drawer cleaning expedition myself - who knows what i mau find????? (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! What fun items and I love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think