Monday 17 February 2014

ODKM Architects

If you are a regular reader of this blog you will know that my husband is partner in ODKM Architects.

Currently ODKM are doing a drive for Likes on Facebook. If you are on Facebook, I'd love if you popped on over to the ODKM page and clicked like!

By becoming a fan of their page you will get updates of all of their projects and get to see pictures of lovely things like the recently completed and very funky "Pottery House"


In other exciting news,  my twin sister's house features on the Ikea Website this coming February.  She renovated her house from top to bottom and put in a nifty little cocktail area.  There is even a great picture of her and her cat Harry.  I'll be sure to put up a link to her feature as soon as it goes live!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think