Tuesday 18 February 2014

Drive thru Supervalu

Supervalu Drive through!
 
Supervalu has a launched a, new to Ireland, service - a drive through supermarket.  Customers will be able to place their orders online and then collect at the store at a convenient time for them.
 
I sure would have loved if it was available in my local Supervalu when I stopped in after work this evening!
 
I've seen drive thru banks when travelling in the USA - I'm sure they will come to Ireland eventually. 
 
Do you have any drive thru services in your vicinity?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Drive thru banks came to Ireland years and years ago. But just the one AIB near Cornelscourt, I think. Didn't really take off, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could've used this when the twins were babies.
    We have drive thrus for banks, coffee shops, fast food and pharmacies. No grocery stores though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think