Friday 21 February 2014

Bonus birthdays and Ennio Morricone....

Thursday was a good day.  At 9am I logged on to Ticket Master and bought tickets for Ennio Morricone for his Dublin Concert on the 12th of December as part of his final world tour.  He was in Dublin last Summer but played an outdoor concert - the concert we are attending will be in the 02 in the Point Village down at the docks.

On the way to work I spotted a car with a bumper sticker. 

I know bumper stickers are not rare in the USA but here in Ireland it is not so common to put a bumper sticker on your car.  This one says "Don't Steal.  The Government hates Competition"

Bonus Birthdays!  A new name for maybe a not so new concept.


Do you find yourself buying presents for the siblings of the birthday boy or girl, in order for no one feeling left out?? 
If so you are giving some little girl or boy a "Bonus Birthday"!

To end the day there was cake in work to mark my last day.  Monday brings great change when I start in my new branch.

2 comments:

  1. I don't buy extra birthday gifts, but when there is a new baby and I give a baby gift, I do usually try to do a little something for the older siblings - a coloring book and crayons or something simple to let them feel special too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think