Saturday 26 April 2014

My house!

I seem to be attracting many readers from a particular website who have an interest in the rebuild aspect of my house (this is great because obviously it was why I started blogging in the first place!). 

Rather than having to trawl through my blog from the start here are a few links that you can click to get a indication of what the job entailed and how it progressed. 

Click here  for an album of pictures of the job from the beginning.

Click here for pics of some completed details.

The state it was in!  Click here & here.

Back wall had to be removed.

Little Horror show!

Beginning to look like a home.....

Kitchen album

Follow ODKM on Facebook to see lots more great projects! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think