Sunday 20 April 2014

Coffee time - Nespresso capsule system


My twin sister and I visited the Nespresso Boutique in Brown Thomas to look at coffee machines.

I was under strict orders to buy a black machine so I bought a "U" made by Magimix.

A special offer was running where you got a €50 voucher to use against coffee when you bought a machine.  A "Welcome Pack" of 150 different coffee capsules along with a perspex storage box was on sale for €57 so I used my voucher for this.

The machine I bought was €149 so for €156,  I got all of the below.  What great value!


I set the machine up on my wet bar turning it in to a coffee bar!


It is incredibly easy to make a cup of coffee.  Pop in a capsule and choose what size coffee you would like (there are 3 sizes - espresso is the mid size)

Lovely creamy coffee on the make!
The midsize coffee fits perfectly in to my Smart Car espresso cups.
The perspex box is very convenient and very dinky looking.

My sister (check her blog here) got the very funky limited edition "Bright Orange" Inessia coffee maker.  This machine cost a ridiculously reasonable €99.  I would have been happy to have bought this model but unfortunately the black colour were all sold out.  I love the bright cheeriness of the orange machine.

Have you got a capsule system coffee maker? I know that Keurig is a popular range in USA but unfortunately you can not buy K Cups in Ireland - otherwise I may have considered buying one in the States.




3 comments:

  1. OMG !!! What happened to that ladies face? I think she got hit in the face by a bright green capsule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! You have shared a lot of information in this article. For nespresso pods you can coffee pod shop. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think