Sunday 27 April 2014

The Natural Bakery

The Natural Bakery is now open in Rathmines.  It seems that it has branches in both Donnybrook and Kilmainham.


The bakery has a stylish frontage and display cases full of nice treats.

There was some great novelty cakes in the window.


They do cakes, pastries and breads.


There is a huge selection of breads.  They all look great.





Ciaran got an Apple Danish.  Look at the size of them!!


Although you can sit in and have a coffee we took ours to takeaway.  Ciaran thought his Danish was nice but not as good as the Danish he used to get in Bretzel Bakery.

I got a cupcake.  It was a bit "meh".  There was not enough frosting and it was quite tasteless.


Next time we visit we will buy some bread as it all looked super!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, that looks so delicious! I'll take one of everything.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think