Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wonders of Tea Tree Oil

Happy Earth Day 2014!


Tea tree oil is something that I always keep in the house.  It's something that I find so good for cleaning and keeping the house fresh.  I add a few drops to my washing machine every now and again in order to kill mould and keep it clean and fresh.

However, the best thing about Tea Tree oil is its health benefits.  Especially when it comes to skin conditions.  I get a recurring Staph infection about once or twice a year.  After continually going to the doctor and being given a prescription for an antibiotic cream (generally Fuicidin) I decided to look at alternative options.  One alternative was to use Tea Tree Oil.  I spoke to a pharmacist who advised against using TT Oil on my face but I went ahead and used it about two weeks ago on the infection.  What do you know?  It healed it and in super quick time.  What a result!

Tea Tree Oil can also be used to cure fungal toes and also sun burn. Do you use Tea Tree Oil to stay healthy?

Did you know that you can even add it to water and use it as a natural mouthwash???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think