Monday 7 July 2014

Searching for Jelly Rolls

Called in to the Craft Hub in Donabate before work today.  I'm looking to get some "Jelly Rolls" for quilting.


They did have one Jelly Roll but it wasn't quite the pattern that I was looking for.  I know Jelly Rolls can be commonly got in USA along with Fat Quarters.  However, in Ireland, Fat Quarters have only recently begun to be sold and Jelly Rolls are slowly coming on stream too.  

It seems that a sewing supplies shop in Rathmines sells Jelly Rolls so I will call in on Friday to see what they have!

I have to say I enjoyed my visit to the Craft Hub - they have an incredible range of fabrics.

Here's what the jelly rolls look like.....I wish I had bought some when I was in Key West recently :-(

5 comments:

  1. I doubt that Jelly Rolls and Fat Quarters are permitted on your new diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explain to me how you use the Jelly Roll????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Question !!!

      Delete
    2. All will be revealed! Keep an eye on my blog....

      Delete
  3. Ah! for hemming or edging it???

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think