Sunday 20 July 2014

The Butcher Grill, Ranelagh

I had been at a Wedding on Friday night and had a rather late one. When I arrived home at 3pm on Saturday I was in the mood for a big meaty burger.  On a whim we chose to eat in The Butcher Grill.  I wish I took a picture of the inside of the restaurant.  Its a really well designed tiny atmospheric place with a super bar facing in to the kitchen.  In total it seats about 32, which I estimated by making a rough count.

Ciaran had the ribs while I chose the burger with smoked cheese(!).  Both were excellent and really hit the spot.  I had a glass of wine while Ciaran had a Sierra Nevada Lager as he was in the mood for beer rather than wine.

There are some nice touches and they have thought of the little details in this place - below is a picture of the branded hand wipes for clean up after eating ribs.  So much nicer than a cheap generic wipe I think!

After eating we strolled back home (picking up a Rhubarb Tart in The Natural Bakery to bring to friends later that evening).  I was a bit sleepy at this point so I had a quick snooze and then had a shower and was in perfect form for a BBQ in friends house near by. What a great Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Yes nice wipe. I ordered thai last night. Plus had a snooze also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Great Wipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice wipe. i would go there just for the wipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I buy a case of the wipes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you estimated by making a rough count.... doh

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think