Wednesday 8 October 2014

Scary letter in the post

Eeeek!  So it appears that my Car Tax has been overdue since July.  

I just received this Final Reminder for payment this morning.  It is so strange - I can't remember receiving the original notice for payment.



It seems that An Garda Siochana (the police) have been notified about the nonpayment and I could be liable to be prosecuted or my car could be seized.

Obviously I went straight to the Motor Tax website to pay my tax. Only to find the website down for maintenance!!! Aaagh!!



4 comments:

  1. Do you have to pay an annual tax on your vehicle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Annual Tax but you can spread it out over the month. I pay yearly as it is cheaper.

      Delete
  2. it seems like every time I go to a site to pay a bill it's down for maintenance. I must have the worst timing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think