Sunday 5 October 2014

Bargain alert - Starbucks mugs

Starbucks currently have a special on of 50% off a coloured mug selection.  At only €4.50 I think these are a great deal as they are extremely good quality. 
My sister bought 4 of the funky orange (on the inside) mugs to match her Nespresso Coffee Machine.  All the colours are very nice - the blue are my favourite, so cheery!

Here is a mug nicely packaged up and ready to be posted to a friend who participated in a "Spreading kindness - Pay it forward" Facebook initiative that I was involved in.  Basically it is somewhat similar to a chain mail project.  You will receive a gift in the post at some point from the person you linked up with and you then have to send on 5 gifts to the 5 people who linked up with you.  These 5 people will then send on 5 gifts to the 5 people who they linked up with.....and so it continues.

I also put a €5 Starbucks card in with the mug and told my friend to "Have a coffee on me!"

5 comments:

  1. well you are a kind person. I am loving McDonalds coffee at the moment, it has no icky after taste. Does the McDonalds in your neck of the woods serve coffee?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. When should I expect it to arrive ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is that you will be waiting a very long time.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Enjoywine, the gift has been received by my friend and he REALLY liked it!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think