Thursday 23 October 2014

Day 5 of the Workout Challenge for Busy People - Fitness Blender Review





Day 5 of the Fitness Blender Workout Challenge completed this morning (I got up at 6.30am to do it before work).


I have to say I found these workouts generally manageable - they were tough but because you knew it was only half an hour long you were able to hang in there and get through.


Onwards and upwards,  I plan to go to the gym over the Bank Holiday and then start a workout plan that will bring me up to Christmas where I will be lying on the beach in Abu Dhabi!


Have you worked out today?  What did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! Thanks for the inspiration! I just purchase the WeightWatchers workout and need to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think