Saturday 25 October 2014

Choc-delight!

This is Dark 85% Cocoa Chocolate from Aldi.  Each bar is is 25g and contains 13g fat and 3.5g of carb.

Even though they are quite low carb I don't eat them unless I use them as an ingredient in Fatbombs.

My fatbombs consist of melted butter, coconut oil, tahini paste and chocolate.  

I also put a spoonful of almond butter in the middle of them - it makes them taste somewhat similar to a peanut butter cup.


Here's step by step instructions to make fatbombs.




5 comments:

  1. I am going to buy these.

    Why no title showing on this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish! Hey, thanks for nudging me to open an Etsy store! I finally did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great Patty! I'll pop over and have a look.

      Delete
  3. What is your opinion on natural sugars, such as those found in fruit ?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think