Thursday 9 October 2014

Are you a twin?

Are you a twin?  Are you over 18 and are both you and your twin living in Ireland?

My twin Amy and I have signed up to be part of a nutrition study in UCD starting in Mid-October.

On my way home from work today I heard the study being advertised on the Radio.  It seems that they are still looking for twins to take part of the study.  They are looking for both identical and fraternal twins.

If you are interested you can email nutritiontwins@ucd.ie 

Here's a picture that I have displayed in my bedroom of myself and my identical twin when we were young children.  Check out our great pudding bowl haircuts!!


Edit - here is how we got on at the first day of the twin study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think