Monday 13 October 2014

Nutrition Study in UCD

As outlined here  my twin sister and I are part of a Nutrition Study in UCD.

Today I had to pick up our "Study Packs".  I got a lift up to UCD but walked the 40 mins back.  I had Bones with me so he got a good stretch of his legs.


When I got home I investigated what was in the packs.
 

They basically consist of ice packs, a questionnaire and a urine sample container.   

The questionnaire is fairly detailed.  It asks about your personal circumstance, your health, the level of exercise you take and then about your dietary habits and attitude to food.

I'll report back further after our first meet up with the researchers on Wednesday morning.

3 comments:

  1. Are they going to put you on a specific diet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No diet. We eat what we normally eat and they will then analyse all the twins.

      Delete
    2. There must be something different you need to do???

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think