Friday 26 September 2014

Felt Christmas Booties

This Christmas Shop is open in Brown Thomas!!  Yay!

I saw this Gisela Graham felt star among all the decorations.  It was cute but not worth the price they were charging.

Would you pay €10 for it???

When I got home I decided to make my own felt star for my tree.  

Hmmm.....I don't know if it was quite a success.  It's very homemade looking (and not in a good way!)



After making the star I decided to continue on making Christmas decorations (I was just in that kind of mood after visiting the Christmas shop).

Next up I made a set of teeny weeny Christmas Booties to hang on the tree.


How cute are these???

I have to say I really enjoyed making these and I will make a few more sets to give to friends as presents.  



If you want to make the booties, here are the instructions I pretty much followed (I made a few alterations - I sewed the snow flake using embroidery thread, rather than using fabric paint)

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, these are all terrific - I like YOUR STAR - Best of All.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those booties. Your star against the other star looks like one of those "when cakes go bad" websites where people make messes when copying cakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought that too about the star.

      Craft fail!

      Delete
    2. That Amy is really tough on you ! I think everything looks great, but then again I've been drinking.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think