Sunday 10 September 2017

Busy days - eating, drinking and cycling about......and lots more!

Here's a catch up of what's be going on here in Ireland.

I have been glued to CNN watching Hurricane Irma. This guy in the goggles is my favourite presenter......well aside from the lovely Anderson Cooper.


Filmmaker Mike Andrews was filming Ciaran in our house for his documentary. You can see further photos by clicking here.




I stopped and took pics of this building on the Merrion Road. It houses Jacobs Engineering, it seems. It has the look of Sam Stephenson to it. If you know how the architect is, do comment below!


On Thursday we had a big blow out in Dillingers. Look at that amazing starter of crab and prawn, which was divine.  And their cocktails weren't bad either - nice and strong the way I like my drinks! :-) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think