Monday 22 June 2020

Netflix Watch: You've got mail

Do you ever feel like you've watched everything on Netflix or at least watched everythign you are interested in and the rest is just pure rubbish?

Last week I had that feeling.

In recent times I watched the series "Orthodox" which I thought was very good and actually managed to not binge watch it and spread it out over 4 nights. I also watched season 1 & 2 of Below Deck which I loved....and DID binge watch.

And so after that I went scrolling through Netflix but couldn't find anything I wanted to watch.

Until.....I landed on "You've got mail" starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

It is probably categorised as a "Chick Flick" but we didn't let that put us off.  So after watching it, I can tell you some parts have dated fairly badly (the whole references to chat rooms, emails and computers in general) and will continue to do so but on the whole it's a good solid love story (what's not to love) and I give it a big thumbs up.

So if you find yourself in the position where you have watched all of Netflix, don't overlook "You've got mail"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think