Tuesday 13 October 2020

"Phoenix Rising" Enamel Mug

"Phoenix Rising" Art Mug by PIGSY 

Love this!

My PIGSY art mug arrived! Can you tell how much I love it?!

Art Merchandise by PIGSY

As well as working hard in the studio and creating lots of original artwork, PIGSY has been working on an "Art Wear" range of art merchandise which was launched a few days ago.

I immediately ordered a few items from the range including a very cool enamel mug. Printed with an original art work called "Phoenix Rising" which was created by Pigsy during lockdown in Ireland in March 2020. You can read all about it by clicking here.

Enamel Art Mug

The "Phoenix Rising" mug is enamel, kind of hipster and the absolute perfect size.

I've dropped and broken lots of mugs over the years so I really like the fact that that this one is enamel - I reckon it is practically unbreakable and perfect for having a cocktail out in the garden. In fact I think this cup would be the perfect substitute for serving a "Moscow Mule" if you can't lay your hands on a copper mug!! 

Given the hard wearing nature of the material it is made of, it is more environmentally friendly than plastic cups which overtime can degrade or they can shatter. This one can be flung in a bag and aside from getting dinged you don't have to worry about it breaking.

It would have been ideal to take with me on past sailing trips when I travelled to the Caribbean and around the Greek Isles and other places over the last few years. I'm not sure if there are any sailing trip opportunities for me in the near future but if I do get near a yacht anytime soon I will take this mug!!

So you may not have guessed from my happy face in the first pic how much I love this mug but I think by my write up you can see what I think of it. If you are interested in ordering one of these mugs or other PIGSY art merch items, check out availability on his art website.

This mug was actually a limited edition (by special request of me!) so if this is the one you would really like, drop a line to pigsy.art@gmail.com and he should be able to work something out for you!

Oh and given that this would make the perfect gift for any coffee or art lover in your life........remember that Christmas is coming ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think