Tuesday 27 October 2020

Package from Ireland

How sweet is my mother to send me a lovely package here in Spain!

Filled with lots of nice things including a t-shirt for Ciaran and also Barry's Tea Bags as he requested! She also sent me a full outfit (amazing how it all fitted in the below) - a skirt from River Island along with a top and a light cardigan. She also sent me face mask (sign of the times) with a beautiful cherry blossom print on it.

And look at this cute wine glass cloth! It was included in the package - a gift from my aunt. It has print of places in Ireland. She said it was to remind me of Ireland - which it does! It put a smile on my face and I took this pic of it from my  balcony, and sent it to her by What's App to say thanks :-)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think