Wednesday 25 February 2015

Cake - Starring Jennifer Anniston

We went to see "Cake" starring Jennifer Anniston in Rathmines Omniplex last night.  I had heard that she had put in a great performance and I thought so too.  The character was a chronic pain sufferer and you certainly believed it from the way she acted.

In my opinion this film was heart wrenchingly good.  I love an LA story and the sets were amazing.  The main character lives in an architectural gem of a Mid-Century Modern home and the film is worth going to just to see that house alone!

We had a photo shoot in our house today so that was partly the reason why we went to the cinema last night.  I had the house cleaned spotlessly so I didn't want us to mess the house if we stayed in.  

The photo shoot went well, it seems, and they will be back on Monday to do some filming for a soon to be broadcast show on RTE.  

Look at the amazing flowers that the Production Team had delivered to me this morning.  They are stunning - what a nice surprise!


Here's a few pics of the house before the crew arrived.


I love Lillies.  Here are some waiting to bloom in a retro looking Carolyn Donnelly vase.  









6 comments:

  1. your house is indeed picture perfect. I am actually talking about movies tomorrow on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is beautiful! I have not seen Cake. I'll look for it, once it is out on dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on having your home featured! by your header, i'm guessing you've poured lots of love into it. :)

    thanks for coming by today and leaving a comment! really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your house does look beautiful! i haven't heard of cake but now i want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is beautiful! Are they filming a movie in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think