Thursday 26 February 2015

Pod Casts - who knew?!

The lads in work are mad about listening to podcasts so when they heard I had upgraded my phone (having not been able to listen to podcasts) they told me to download this particular one called Serial about an investigation of a 15 yr old murder case.  

I was warned that I could find it addictive and I was probably going to end up listening to the whole 12 in a row.  They are right!  I am hooked. It's a fairly gripping story.  I listened to the first episode in the car on my drive home from work and straightaway went on to the second while I was making dinner.  I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can listen away to my hearts content!


2 comments:

  1. never heard of it.....enjoy the rest of it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I listened to this one all the way through. It was a treat to listen to the story when running. It gets more compelling as it goes on. My husband listened to it as well, and we had fun discussing the events. They are going to be doing a second Serial podcast series in the near future. We are looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think