Saturday 21 February 2015

Peperina Garden Bistro, Dunville Avenue

Ciaran is playing in the Squash Nationals this weekend so we needed to go get a quick breakfast before his first game on Saturday.  He suggested Peperina on Dunville Avenue which we had been thinking of going to for awhile.  

Our first impressions were positive and the staff were very friendly and pleasant.  We arrived just before 10am and it was quiet - I'd say we got there just before the morning rush.
Size wise it reminded me of a lot of little restaurants that we used to visit when we were in Key West.

Both of us ordered the same thing - poached eggs and toast (2 eggs cooked anyway for €5.50) with black pudding (additional €1.80).  



2 comments:

  1. I was with you until you mentioned the black pudding.......now I am not loving it as much!!! Looks a lovely place to visit, albeit without the black pudding!! Which by the way I used to eat when we lived in Britain, just can't stomach it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Gill - Black Pudding is quite something!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think