Tuesday 24 February 2015

Breakfast is served!

Since we moved to this house we have not had a toaster.  This is probably down to the fact that I don't eat toast and also because we don't generally eat brekkie at home.

This weekend we have a squash player staying with us so I bought a toaster.


I also found this Le Creuset Marmalade Jar in TK Maxx.  It's the same colour as my Butter Bell so I was delighted to find it.  Both will be perfect to use at the big breakfast spread I will be serving up this weekend!

Funny story - as I was paying for my jar, the girl on the til admired it and said "All the Le Croissant stuff is lovely"!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. dh has toast and jam for his breakfast on a Saturday. That is the only time he eats breakfast, as every other day he is out of the house before 5am.

    I love the "Le Croissant" stuff also!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think