Thursday 5 February 2015

Inherent Vice - Dazed & Confused

Last Sunday we went to see "Inherent Vice".  We intended going to the 1.30pm showing in Cineworld but Ciaran took the dog for a walk a short while before we were due to go.  By chance he met a friend in the village and they went for a cup of coffee together.

This meant that we only arrived at the cinema at 1.25pm.  The line for tickets was long and there were only 2 people servicing the queue.  I hate being late in to a film - I love playing "Guess the trailer game" (which I ALWAYS win, I should add!) so I checked what time the film was starting in the Savoy Cinema which was only a short walk away.

It was starting at 2.10pm so we left Cineworld and headed to the Savoy.  But guess what?!  They showed no trailers!!!!  I was not happy!  Then to add to that the film was not as good as we had thought it would be.  Let's just say the below pic from Gracia magazine pretty much sums it up!  And at one point I just about fell asleep except for the fact that Ciaran nudged me to wake up  :-(

Have you seen this film - what did you think of it?


In other items of note a friend posted a link on Facebook to these amazing looking pastries.  OMG!! Sticky buns with bacon!!!  
What do you think???

2 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think