Monday 16 February 2015

Ground Espresso Bar - New Cafe in Next, Blanchardstown

On Friday I met two friends for coffee and cake.  Marguerite suggested we go to the new cafe in the Next Store in Blanchardstown.

The new cafe is called "Ground Espresso Bar" and I thought it was very good!  I had the most amazing Salted Caramel Brownie which they heated it slightly and served with cream (my only complaint was they charged 40c extra for the cream - seriously, why do so many places nickel and dime you like this?!)


Marguerite had a grilled cheese sandwich.

Yvonne got a chai tea along with a Rhubarb and White Chocolate scone which she said was very good.

I wish I had taken a photo of the cafe as it really was quite hip!


5 comments:

  1. Most places in the US don't nickel and dime you like that. They appreciate your business, The ones that do, disappear quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think