Sunday 8 September 2013

Dillingers with my sis!

It's been awhile since I've been in Dillingers (prob 8 weeks or so) and in the time since I've last been they have slightly rejigged their menu.

Sadly the mini corn dogs are off the menu - my sister and I thought they were such a fun item.  They also have no corn bread which we miss.

Last night we split a portion of mac & cheese (now served in a smaller bowl), crab cakes (disapointing and over priced at €9 for 3 crab "balls") and a portion of chilli fries.

Personally I love Dillingers for a casual Tuesday night but I would not recommend it for a special Saturday night meal out.

My twin sister and I like to sit at the bar, enjoy the atmosphere and have a good natter while we eat out food.  A nice chilled out meet up spot in the locality.






4 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun besides looking delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time and the food looks delicious!

    PS - We will use our pumpkins for decoration then let the chickens eat them when they start to get soft. If we harvest enough, we may try to make pie out of some of them, but I like to use a lot for decoration so we will see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! chili cheese fries? yum!

    thanks for stopping in today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think