Thursday 26 September 2013

Clothes Bank

We are doing a big clean up and clear out before the TV crew comes on Saturday to film the house.

I brought 2 large sacks of clothes to the ISPCC clothes bank in Blanchardstown.  Some clothes banks collect clothes to sell in their charity shops (thrift stores).  However I think this clothes bank sells on the clothes to recycling companies in order to raise funds for the ISPCC (Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children).

What do you do with clothes when you are finished with them?




2 comments:

  1. I sell the boys' clothes when they oitgrow them. I donate my stuff to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to know that all your clothes will get further use after you have finished with them.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think