Wednesday 4 September 2013

Talk Talk

Today When I showed a work colleague a photo of my new "Trista" Olive bowl he said that it reminded him of the work of James Marsh.  My colleague is a big fan of the band Talk Talk and he went on to tell me how James Marsh designed most of their album covers.

He then produced a book called "Spirit of Talk Talk".  It is mainly about the band but the last chapter details the work of James Marsh.



The art work really is stunning!  I can understand why my colleague thought there was similarities.  Both artist's work are quite whimsical and are very brightly coloured.






My colleague showed me the back of the book where his name is listed.  He gave a contribution and agreed to buy a copy of this book before it was published.  


2 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think