Saturday 21 September 2013

Charity Clothes Swap

In aid of the local hospice.

The concept is you bring along a few items of clothes you are finished with along with a donation of €10.  Then you get to browse all the other clothes and take away some items you like!

There was a raffle with tickets for €2 and also an auction of embarrassing photos of the event attendees. 


I'm unsure of this top - I will try it on again at home


There were accessories too - handbags, jewellery, shoes, etc.


This is a Per Una dress - never worn with the tags on.  Good find!



A fun entertaining event arranged by my aunt.  Hopefully it raised lots for the local hospice.





2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a fun time and got some great finds!! What a great idea for a fundraiser too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does look like good time. I like the dress.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think