Monday 2 September 2013

50,000 and counting!!!

Wow, 50,000 hits on my blog!

When I started out blogging I never imagined that I would be getting on average 100 hits a day to my blog.  I've had readers from Toyko to the USA to Oman!

It is not only hits on my blog that I enjoy.  Blogging has given me a group of blogs that I read regularly.  From food blogs to interior design blogs to yoga blogs, I enjoy them all.  I also follow blogs written in rural USA where homeschooling children and canning food is all a part of everyday life.  The world has been opened up to me by blogging - possibly by more than any other social media I use.

I appreciate every single reader - here's to 50,000 more hits!!


The above is a picture of Bones sitting on the bench outside Er Buchetto in Ranelagh

2 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think