Monday 13 September 2021

Brewing coffee at home!

 Killarney Coffee Roasters

I was in Kerry recently (for the PIGSY exhibition) and tasted the delicious Killarney Roasters Coffee. On my return to Dublin, I vowed to start drinking more coffee at home while forgoing using coffee capsules. In order to do this I ordered some whole bean coffee from Killarney Roasters along with buying a coffee grinder.

When my coffee arrived (along with some delicious Salted Caramels that I also ordered - they are handmade with butter!) I set to grinding some beans and made coffee in my French Press.

It took a few days of experimenting with different grinds and I finally cracked it and made the most perfect pot of coffee this morning. I know the perfect grind now and am looking forward to lots of lovely coffee at home......but don't get me wrong I still enjoy my coffee in the local coffeeshop too!

To order coffee from this Kerry company, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think