Sunday 26 September 2021

Return to Dillingers!

Dillingers Ranelagh

Do you have a favourite neighbourhood restaurant?

I do, and after a hiatus of about 18 months, I returned to Dillingers for dinner yesterday evening.

With a change of menu but still the same staff, it was great to be back!! We got a lovely warm welcome and one of the guys even pointed out that they still have Bones picture up above the Cash Register. Lol!




Pictured is steak, veal and super fun mac & cheese truffle balls- all just delicious. Like I said, it's good to be back! 

Ranelagh Arts Festival

In PIGSY news, the PIGSY short movie was screened in The Stella in The Devlin Hotel as part of the Ranelagh Arts Festival. Unfortunately, I was working yesterday so I couldn't attend but PIGSY went along to the screening and was very impressed with the high standard of all of the short films, He also enjoyed seeing the PIGSY film on the big screen in the beautiful surroundings of the boutique cinema that is The Stella at The Devlin. To read more about what PIGSY has been getting up to lately, see his blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think