Sunday 17 October 2021

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Chocolate strawberries - home made and delicious.....and fun too!

I made some chocolate dipped strawberries and gave them as gifts to neighbours (one neighbour bakes us the most amazing apple pies and the other neighbour gave us a parking pass when we were caught out without one recently). 

The chocolate dipped strawberries are easy to make and fun too. I used a mixture of milk, dark and white chocolate and I also put some coloured sprinkles on a few of them. I never used sprinkles before but I enjoyed using them. 

My neighbours enjoyed their strawberries and I enjoyed eating some too - have you ever eaten them, aren't they just divine?!

Homemade chocolate dipped strawberries



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think