Wednesday 13 October 2021

Meal prep works!

Meal prep for the week

On Sunday, I meal prepped for the week. I can't say it was fun but it kept me occupied for a few hours. And the result was dishes that included Keto Shepherds Pie, Cauliflower Cheese (Mock & Cheese, if you will!), Butter Chicken and a big batch of meat balls.

So then during the week, all I've needed to do for dinner is heat one of the prepped dishes in the microwave. Very convenient for sure, and definitely makes the few hours of prep on Sunday worthwhile.

Super size Steak

I should also mention that aside from the meal prep we have been eating well in recent times. Check out this Tomahawk Steak that I got from Supervalu in Ranelagh. I had a chat with the butcher and she gave me advice on how to cook it. So tasty and I highly recommend it because it looks so neanderthal which makes it a fun thing to cook at the weekend!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think