Wednesday 30 March 2022

RIP Tom Parker

Tom Parker, The Wanted, Age 33

Back in 2021 I wrote a blog post after watching a documentary about Tom Parker of The Wanted who was battling cancer.  I was very moved by the programme and I thought that Tom seemed like the nicest person and incredibly brave and strong. I hoped he would come through his illness but to be honest, deep down, and seeing how his body had been ravaged by the disease, I knew he had a huge fight for survival.

Sadly Tom Parker died today.

He leaves behind a wife and two small children. So very sad. 

This is a short blog because I have nothing more to say. What can you say about the death of a young 33yr old dad.  

Life can be unfair and life can be cruel.  This is one of these times.

RIP Tom Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think