Saturday 3 December 2022

Blogging break

I didn't deliberately take a break from blogging but November was a month that came in fast and it went by in a blink of an eye. Here's a bit of a catch up blog and hopefully I won't be as remiss for December and will actually write a blog or two.

I got up to a lot of different things including lots of birthday celebratons (mine included!) with a fun 30th birthday party for twins where I tasted my first "Whiskey Sour" which was so good, then a 90th birthday lunch and then my own birthday where we went out for chinese food to a new(ish) spciality duck restaurant in Ranelagh. It's CN Duck and it's BYOB. It's a casual place that is ull of atmosphere with tasty food, you can check out the website here

Other than that there has been a lot going on with PIGSY with him moving in to the new studio and getting set up. Then there have been art sales and deliveries along with prep for four (yes 4!) Christmas events - Art Deli in Ranelagh, Art for Christmas in Ranelagh and Pinazo in both Malaga and Seville in Spain. The Spanish events needed a little more organisation as they started earlier and the artworks needed to get to Spain earlier.  Art Deli opens this week in Ranelagh and you can read about it on the PIGSY blog.
There was another Critical Mass cycle at the end of November which for the first time I joined from the start of the cycle on Parnell Square and took in the route which went down the pedestrianised Capel Street. It was a lot of fun and I made an extra effort to be "lit up" with a set of Christmas lights flashing around my neck. The next critical mass cycle is on 16th of December and for this one, I plan to wrap my bike in flashing Christmas lights! 
I got my Christmas tree up after planning to put it up on the evening of The Late Late Toy Show but then not being organised to do it. So I put it up yesterday.
However.......I made the decision to only put about half of my decorations up as to be honest there are just so many. I was happy with how it looked but then Ciaran remarked that it looked bare (it doesn't!) but I am second guessing myself so will top up the tree with the rest of the decorations (photo to follow in a later blog). 

I wore my new Christmas jumper to put up the tree and check out these cute little santa earrings that I got in Home Deals in Ranelagh. Just adorable!
So that's it for the month of November - there was lots of other things going on but for now I'll leave it at that and as I said I will try and be better at blogging this month!

Happy December everyone and enjoy the lead up to the holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think